Tuesday, 8 December 2009

Down the road, later on. You'll hate that I never gave more to you than half of my heart

I don't know what you want:(
This would be so much easier if I knew what you wanted
But you keep avoiding it, even though we've talked about it numerous times.
I would of thought you'd be able to tell me by now, but you havent.
You seem so certain that you miss what we used to have, but it's like you don't want anything of it. You seem so cryptic about it all
'I don't know what I want' is not good enough. Your like a politician! Never giving a straight answer!
It could be alright for a while, but if you don't know what you want how can i possibly trust that you will stick by me?
I don't think i want to stick around to find that out.
What makes me happy right now? I don't want faffing about. It's getting redicul-arse.
I'd rather just move on and be happy, because this isnt getting us anywhere.
You have to remember that I don't hate you. not one bit.
But I can't carry on with this. Its not right. It doesnt feel right at all.


Anyway. Time to get on.

No comments:

Post a Comment