shu shu shu shu shu shu sugar towwwwwn
Last night was abit odd
Bit of a disaster really.
I hate to see my friends hurting
Everyone does
And there wasnt much I could do
To be honest, what I see in some people these days is childishness
I know everyone says don't grow up too fast, have fun and in some cases thats true.
But theres having fun, and theres acting like a complete idiot
I proper shat myself about the badgers aswell
Well todays been good anyway.
Happy Birthday mumma:)!
Sams down, always fun:)
Had a bit of a jamming session with Ellen, and she also put some really good tunes on my spotify playlist
I'm getting more into Devendra Banhart, and Bright Eyes is pretty good too
Its sunny and nice, i'm liking this weather
I hope it stays like this
Pointless blog, so i'm gonna head off
I'm staying at Toms house tonight, I miss him terribly
And i've decided to go to the bestival as a lepricorn
HOLLAAAA
I cant wait to get a way for a while. Not in a bad way
No comments:
Post a Comment