Abit of Ray Lamontagne before bed:)
Shitting it about next week, a nasty twisting feeling in my stomach when i think about it
I never get this nervous about drama. seems silly really
Started my epic Tin Man costume for Henrys party!
Its actually a cardboard wine crate with arm holes and a head hole.
All i need now is a funnel hat and a shit load of tin foil and it's on!
Yesterday was nice:) went to town with Kat, Mel and Carissa then chilled at mine. We tried to get Microsoft Sam to sing along to Miley Cyrus, I almost wet myself!
Went to see Iron Man 2 with Tom today. I do love abit of Iron Man, favourite superhero movie I reckon!
Tom also demonstrated what a 'retard-a-saurus' was. Made my day<3
Overall a lovely weekend indeed:)
Tired now! very late blog, considering its a school night!
peace!
"Y'know, I've come across a lot of psychos, but none as fucking boring as you. You are a real boring fuck. Sorry, sorry, I know you disapprove of swearing so I'll sort that out. You are a boring F, star, star, CUNT"
No comments:
Post a Comment