The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do. - Walter Bagehot
It's been a lovely week:)
Went to see Eclipse last night! A good film I must say, but incredibly awkward and gay at some parts nevertheless
:)
The Regatta was a pile of ball bags. Honestly Ryde! Just a bunch of mini hovercrafts and a few flags. And an incredibly annoying woman with a microphone. And a girly boy in speedos. Gross man.
Wednesday was amazing. Seeing Jack Johnson play proberly made my life haha. After listening to him for years seeing him live was simply spectacular<3
And Ben Stiller coming on at the end was pretty awsome!
The only thing wrong with that night was the idiot taxi driver. Fool.
I'm hoping next week will be a good one:)
And I must check out the Compton mud baths at some point!
'My English teabags!'
No comments:
Post a Comment