Wednesday, 24 November 2010

Under my skin, i'm just like you

It's always the most inappropriate time I get sick in the most awful way.
For the last two days, I've felt like I've been eating sand, accompanied by a splitting headache and general disorientation.
I think I'm feeling abit sorry for myself at the moment. Its not good. I've resulted to finding all of the most cheesy, soppy love songs I can possibly find and listening to them without shame. I don't even cringe when I put them on. I enjoy it.
I'm such a sad act.
I am definatly not myself at the moment. Otherwise I wouldn't be doing stupid things that I have stupidly been doing over the past week or so. maybe longer.
I mean, why don't I think? Why do I not think about what I'm doing?
I keep loosing my patience aswell. Quite badly
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Another great notion. I've started watching 'The Walking Dead' even though I am shit scared of zombies. It's a fantastic series, and I quite fancy the man in it, who is actually from 'Love Actually'

N'awwww
Still, since I've started watching it, I've had two zombie nightmares.
I really do hate zombies.
They are my worst fear in the whole world
I'm too addicted to it now though!

Anyway, in the poor decision making state I am in at the moment, I managed to make the right decision of watching Back To The Future II and III today. It cheered me up alot.
I reckon they are my favorite movies of all time. Just so good!


Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment