Its far too late to be writing a blog, but ive only just finished catching up on Lost! About to go to bed i swear:)
I've had a nice half term:) very chilled!
I'm trying to drag it out the best i can before diving back into hardcore school work:/
Jades party was really good:)
I do like a good mingle!
and getting served lollies from the turkish peoploe in the dirty kebab house afterwards was quite a laugh!
They love life!
Ive been listening to Bon Iver all half term<3
They are so good! Relaxing:)
I'm varh tired! Time to get on
I'm having snuggie problems. Its gone all static, when i ran up the stairs in it it gave me a nasty electric shock. I'm in it right now, putting myself at risk.
Maybe i'll wash it!
This is an incredibly tedious and boring blog, again. Ahh man
I talk balls on this nower days! Most of it has no relevence what so ever!
I'll try and make 'em abit more meaningful in the future haha:)
PEACE!
'Hey so Jesse wanted me to tell you you're a fucking faggot and you can't come to his party'
No comments:
Post a Comment