Ive once again had a lovely weekend:)
Southampton was quite sucessful:) managed not to spend too much:)
Got a shakeaway for the first time. They are HEAVENLY.
Came home and watched Angels and Deamons with Tom. It still makes me laugh! And then (finally) watched 500 days of summer. Defanatly my new favourite movie:) So sweet!
Joseph Gordon-Levitt<3
Also, thanking Tom for being so lovely to me this weekend
I bloody love him<3:D
I feel for a big sleepover soon. Round mine, chilling an watching films and Beatles Rock Band and munching out
I'll get on that, whens everyone free?
I'll work something out
Everyones varh varh busy these days, including me, lots of school work:/
School you schlaaaaag!
lots of work to do!
I'm feeling a tad ill, so im gonna chill now for abit
:):)
There always has to be a scene like this in a movie after someone has had sex. Always
haha:)
PEACE
No comments:
Post a Comment