Friday, 2 October 2009

The 59 Sound

And I wonder were you scared when the metal hit the glass?
See, I was playing a show down the road when your spirit left your body.
And they told me on the front lawn.I'm sorry I couldn't go, But I still know the song and the words and her name and the reasons.
And I know 'cause we were kids and we used to hang.
And I know 'cause we were kids and we used to hang




Just finished putting together my track for dance GCSE (for the 5th time)
It's finally ready, after i was told it had to be solo or duet and it couldnt have any lyrics whatsoever.
Goodbye Beatles
Hello Depressing war music from Atonement.
Niiiiice
It sucks cos, the way I would interpret the revolutionary war in veit nam is through The Beatles
now i gotta go back to bloody world war 2.
Never miiiind
Got our parts in the school play today:) I always wanted to dress up as a caterpilla. Its gonna be awsome! Eloise gets to be a crab! FECKING CRAB COSTUME!
we are gonna look redicul-arsely COOL

Did you hear the '59 Sound coming through on Grandmama's radio?Did you hear the rattling chains in the hospital walls?
Did you hear the old gospel choir when they came to carry you over?Did you hear your favorite song one last time?


I have been thinking alot tonight. And ive come to the conclusion.
You have really messed this up.
And i dont feel anything.
Cant belive it has got to this point
But i can be certain you made it this way
and i dont deserve it

Always Fridays eh?




:)


No comments:

Post a Comment