Thursday, 22 October 2009

I Want You To Want me

I neeeed yooou to need me
I'd looove yooou to love me

I am in love with that film 10 things i hate about you
its epic!
i might watch it again tonight haha

currently sitting with another chai tea waiting for scrubs since the 'rents are watching some silly program about shoes
Honestly.

I loved today actually:)
I had a good laugh! I laughed alot:)
I really do love ripping it out of people with my friends!
funnyest thing ever!


It seems all we talk about at the moment at the dinner table is nana and gramps and how they need help.
WELL quite frankly they didnt give a shit about thier grandchildren. Nana actually said she likes mums sister better then her and she finds her annoying.
How bloody dare you! You expect everyone to run around after you and tend to your every need every second of the day otherwise you get in a shit and tell everyone you hate them
How do you expect mum to come up and help you every day?
She has MS! How do you not see that you old bag! You completly ignore it!
AND you live in Brighton! We're on the Isle of Wight you loon!
I want my grandparent-child relationship childhood back!
I'm not being insesative. Your just being ignorent of how much our family is going through.
I wish Grandma was back. She used to make lemon curd tarts with us and tell us stories and teach us how to be proper and polite!
Honestly guys. Get your act together!


By the way your daughters girlfriend smells of soup

No comments:

Post a Comment