Sunday, 4 October 2009

'Cover me you limp dicked fuckers!!'

Ive just been reading everyones blogs about how happy they are with theyre boyfriends and what not. Its so lovely that they are happy, they deserve the best!
but i must admit, it has made me feel very lonely.
and i sound like a selfish little shit
and i'm thinking like a selfish little shit
it feels like my friends relationships grew while mine came crashing down
and i really didnt want to make a huge deal of it because they really do seem the happyest they have ever been. How can i possibly ruin that? I didnt want to be the ebeniza scrooge of the group. so i let it out on here, and thats proberly why i sound incredibly moody all the time on this blog. I want to seem like i go on at them all the time about how my relationship ended horribly, i dont want to worry them. Cos not all relationships end bad. I think mine was bad cos of the choices made.
I just want to go out and start having a laugh! and just going out loads but it doesnt seem to happen.
IM SO BORED NOWER DAYS
i never used to be:(
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment